Lismore and Tweed are two of 24 locations the state has nominated for he rollout of ‘One-Stop Shops’ for the delivery of government services across the state.
‘Known as One Gov, a range of government services from seniors card applications and fishing licences through to the purchase of national park passes and birth, deaths and marriage applications, can now be accessed through Fair Trading offices,’ NSW premier Barry O’Farrell announced yesterday.
The services now available include:
· Births, Deaths and Marriages – lodgment of applications
· Seniors Cards – lodgment of applications
· National Parks – purchase of passes
· NSW Housing – lodgment of applications
· Fishing Licences – application and renewal
· Office of State Revenue – payment of fines
· Retail Tenancy Bonds – lodgment, and
· Fair Trading offices will now offer a JP service.
The offices are at Suite 5, Upper Ground Floor, Conway Court, 17 Conway Street, Lismore and Suite 26, Level 2, Wharf Central, 75 Wharf St, Tweed Heads.