– A workshop on how to make the break
She will be conducting workshops at this year’s Starlight Festival. Seven spoke to her about how to make a clean break.
Tell me how you developed the Infinite Technique?
I developed the Infinite Technique earlier in the year when I tore three ligaments in my ankle and was housebound for three months.
During this time it was not healing and I could not access any of my healers to receive treatment so I began to work on it myself.
Over the past 18 years I have been studying, and decided to consolidate not only what I have been using with my clients but to create a powerful self-practice that can be learnt by anybody.
Self-practice was not something any of my teachers had taught me – you learnt a modality to heal others and you went to healers to receive a treatment.
Within three weeks my ankle had fully recovered and I began to teach the Infinite Technique to others.
What is the best way to let go of old relationships and how does this help us in our new relationships?
The best way to release and resolve old relationships is to release them on an energetic level.
You can still love somebody or remember them with fondness but without the energetic ties that often accompany any relationship.
You can still be in an existing physical relationship while remaining energetically autonomous. The Infinite Technique is about choice and knowledge.
Once you are aware of the different levels in an energetic relationship and how they work with you and how you work with them you are then provided with the greatest gift choice.
Why do you think people hang on to resentment and anger when it seems to take so much energy to maintain the rage?
Because they don’t realise at a core level that they have choice.
When a relationship ends – especially if you are not the instigator – it can be very disempowering.
Somebody has actually said to you your greatest fear – that they can’t love you. This then plays into and feeds all of the insecurities you have about yourself, leading you into anger and blame for yourself and the other person.
Once choice is acknowledged within your energetic and emotional relationships this leads to:
1. energetic responsibility – being aware of your energy, how you use it and how, at will, to create change
2. emotional responsibility – being aware of your emotions and how they affect you but also where they originated from and how to change them, to work with you, at will
3. allowing yourself the power of your own self-practice, knowing when you are not feeling okay and being able to release, resolve and renew at will.
How do you work with people?
When I work one-on-one, both the client and myself release the core issue and the energy around it. Once this is released we actively and consciously bring in a new energy for the client. Because the client and myself work together it is actually me assisting the client to create their own change. Once the core issue is released and the energetic misalignment resolved we can then create choice.
I will ask: What do you want? How do you want to feel? How do you now want to interact with this situation? The client will tell me and this will be the new energy their physical, mental and energetic bodies respond to rather than the old misaligned trauma.
I also provide workshops and seminars so you can learn how to do this work yourself and begin to live in active choice and self-awareness. There are three workshops in total.
1. Daily practice – This 3-hour workshop shows you how to begin a daily practice: how to link your subconscious, conscious and higher consciousness at will and how to access your Infinite to create sustainable change on all levels.
2. Your Infinite World – In this 4-hour workshop you will learn safe and effective cleansing and clearing techniques and how to use your infinite to create change in your world.
3. Energetically resolving your ex – Within this 4-hour workshop you will learn the 12 different levels that an energetic relationship is established at, why they are established, and how to work with your infinite to resolve them completely.
I will be speaking nationally next year and providing the first in the series of workshops the day following my seminars. From that point for people not located in Melbourne I will be providing monthly classes via Skype and one-to-one appointment sessions via Skype.
Virginia Gross is one of the guest presenters at Starlight Festival at the Bangalow A&I Hall – a local community event promoting spirituality, awakening and wellbeing through participation in workshops, talks with local practitioners and healers from the 8–11 January 2015. $15 admission.
Locals days, 2-for-1 days, Thursday 8 and Friday 9.