Surfing Australia has announced its schedule for three National Titles events in 2015.
The Australian Surf Festival, Australian SUP Titles and the Surf Dive N Ski Australian Junior Surfing Titles are expected to attract more than 750 surfers from around the country competing for the coveted honours.
‘Surfing Australia is extremely pleased to announce our 2015 National Titles events schedule’, said Surfing Australia CEO Andrew Stark.
‘More than 50 individual titles will be contested across the prestigious Australian Titles. All these events will contribute towards the selection of Australian teams to compete at the International Surfing Association (ISA) World Championship events.
‘The events will be staged in iconic and beautiful surfing locations and we thank the respective local communities and local and state governments for their support.
‘It is an honour to win an Australian Title in any sport and we wish all the competitors the very best of luck for the various Australian Titles divisions.’
2015 Australian Surf Festival – Coffs Harbour, NSW, July 31-August 17
– Opening Ceremony – July 31
– Australian Surfmasters Titles – August 1-5
– Australian Longboard Titles – August 5-13
– Australian Logger Titles – August 6-9
– Australian Bodyboard Titles – August 13-17
2015 Australian SUP Titles – Currumbin, QLD, November 18-22
– Opening Ceremony – November 18
– SUP Surfing and SUP and Prone Technical Race – November19-21
– Marathon, SUP and Prone – November 22
The Australian SUP Titles will also be held on the Gold Coast in 2017 and 2018.
2015 Surf Dive N Ski Australian Junior Surfing Titles – North Stradbroke Island, QLD,November 28-December 5
– Opening Ceremony – November 28
– Competition days – November29 – December 5
For more information on Surfing Australia and its events visit www.surfingaustralia.com.