An online wine club for women, the Fabulous Ladies Wine Society, is hosting a wine soiree at the beautiful Byron at Byron resort. The evening will feature a 5-course menu created by head chef Gavin Hughes and two 100 per cent certified organic McLaren Vale wines: Battle of Bosworth and Spring Seed wines.
The wines to be served are:
• On arrival, with canapés – 2016 Spring Seed Wine Co ‘Gypsy’ Blanc de Blancs
• Entree – 2017 Spring Seed Wine Co ‘Poppy’ Pinot Grigio & 2017 Battle of Bosworth Sauvignon Blanc
• First Main – 2016 Spring Seed Wine Co ‘Morning Bride’ Rose & 2016 Battle of Bosworth Chardonnay
• Second Main – 2016 Battle of Bosworth ‘Puritan’ Shiraz & 2016 Battle of Bosworth Touriga Nacional
• Dessert – 2017 Spring Seed Wine Co ‘Sweet Pea’ Moscato.
According to the organisers, ticket sales for this event have been brisk. Numbers are limited so don’t hesitate if you’d like to attend.
More info: $110 + booking fee for members, $130 + booking fee for non-members.