Jim Nutter, Main Arm
1. Sophistry: The art of deception by sounding convincing. To this end we will provide you with an armoury of meaningless memes, such as certainty, progress, jobs, growth, GDP, public benefit, and to make sure that this will never happen again.
2. How to talk fast and continually while ignoring the interviewer.
3. How to deflect questions by blaming the opposition.
4. How to manipulate statistics.
5. How to feign ignorance and exhibit high dudgeon.
6. How to promise the undeliverable. (By kicking the can down the road.)
7. How to spread fear and loathing and present what? as the solution. (The adult in the room.)
8. How to win at all costs. (You have to be in power to make a difference.)
9. How to curry favour for future employment to augment your parliamentary pension.
We may have to modify these courses in the unlikely event of a changed political system.