The SES says they are not expecting any further flooding at Billinudgel for this current event and that Marshalls Creek at Billinudgel has peaked below the minor flood level.
Marshalls Creek at Billinudgel peaked below the minor flood level (2.50 m) at 2.38 metres
around 5pm today, Sunday 21 March. The river level is currently at 2.30 metres and falling.
For more information:
• Listen to your local ABC radio.
• Flood preparation advice www.ses.nsw.gov.au.
• Road information, for local roads contact Council or log onto www.myroadinfo.com.au.
• Road information on State Government managed roads go to the Live Traffic NSW website at livetraffic.com.
• Rural animal and livestock assistance contact your Local Land Services Office
• You can find more information on the severe weather warnings and river levels from Bureau of Meteorology (Bom) website at www.bom.gov.au.
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500.
In life-threatening situations call triple zero (000) immediately.