Chris Dobney, Binna Burra
How many covidiots does it take to ruin your week?
Just one, but the covidiot in question needs to be pretty damned determined.
Here’s an example.
1. Spend time with your wife in Sydney. She has COVID – but you don’t believe in it – so she has ‘a cold’.
2. Ignore the lockdown, abandon Sydney and head north to your ‘spiritual’ home, Byron. You don’t believe in COVID so it doesn’t apply to you (sovereign citizen perhaps?)
3. Bring the kids for extra spreading power.
4. Ignore all mask-wearing and check-in mandates – you don’t believe in them. You’d be welcome at Eden’s Landing.
5. Start looking for a place to settle in your ‘spiritual’ home. Everything’s too expensive in Byron and Lismore, so you end up in Casino. Spreading it far and wide.
6. Start feeling sick. It’s just a cold… no, a flu… oh, it’s getting worse…
7. Eventually succumb to a COVID test and end up occupying a valuable bed in a regional hospital.
8. Now the entire region is in lockdown. God knows how many people this covidiot has infected.
I wonder who’s looking after the kids.