This summer we’re offering four new daily experiences, taking you on a journey of discovery and relaxation:
Shambhala Gardens Tour will guide you on a fascinating journey through the gardens, opening a mystical door into legend, history and spirit.
Crystal Castle Crystal Experience will empower you to start your own journey of exploration into crystals and their many amazing properties.
Music of the Plants offers us a new way to connect with nature and gives plants and trees the opportunity to express their innate intelligence by communicating through sound and to share with us their own unique expression through music.
Crystal Castle Peace Experience includes sound-healing baths followed by a sacred Kora Walk around the World Peace Stupa.
What people are saying about us:
“I have been here MANY times. Every time I walk out of this place I just feel… different. Changed. Refreshed. Cleansed. Peaceful. The first time I went I had my aura photo taken and explained to me. I cried because it was so on point and it hit something so deep within me. Such an amazing feeling. I’ve read all about the different statues and can say I’ve learnt a lot. I’ve sat and watched monks laying down a sand mandala. I’ve walked the labyrinth. I’ve eaten some amazing food at the cafe! Before moving to Thailand I also purchased a lot of the crystals and also a book from their book shop. Could quite possibly be my favourite place ever.”
“What a hidden treasure. It is like an escape to Thailand in a short 20 min trip from Byron Bay. Everything about this place is exceptional even if you are not familiar with crystals etc. It is a place of peace and serenity and that is the instant feeling you get when you arrive. Massive huge geodes and crystals, Tibetan prayer wheels, massive statues and gorgeous gardens with the addition of amazing staff. You have to try the peaceful meditation experience (having never tried anything like that before it was an awesome experience), an aura photo was given an indepth explanation from the lovely staff and I don’t think I have ever felt so at peace and welcome anywhere. The views are just breathtaking and it is the perfect place to unwind.”
“From the moment I set my feet on the grounds of this beautiful place peace descended. It was a time of sadness in my life and I found the energy and calmness I was looking for. I only intended to pay one visit but I was in the area for the Blues concert and so visited every day. I’m still trying to work out if the journey I was on was really to go to the Blues festival or the intention was to get me to the Crystal Gardens. The restaurant serves beautiful food, the grounds are lovely. Love the prayer wheels and I am about to revisit this special place again shortly. This place is food for the soul.”
Included in your visit:
- Experience one of nature’s sacred places nestled in the Byron Shire hinterland
- Rare and amazing, giant crystals and fossils throughout, dating back 500 million years
- Botanic Shambhala Gardens and Rainforest spread across five hectares of lush flora and fauna including walks, sculptures, deities, contemplation spaces, a sacred labyrinth, and the largest stone Blessing Buddha in Australia
- Kalachakra Stupa for World Peace. The Dalai Lama blessed this project and it is the only Buddhist stupa of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere
- The Crystal Castle Guidebook
- Children’s playground and face painting
Four new daily experiences:
11.30am - Shambhala Gardens Tour
12.30pm - Crystal Castle Crystal Experience
2.15pm - Music of the Plants
3.10pm - Crystal Castle Peace Experience
Full Program details: www.crystalcastle.com.au
To enhance your visit:
- Aura photos with interpretation and a crystal
- Tarot sessions available by appointment with world renowned readers
- Lotus Café offers stunning views of the Byron Hinterland, delicious food and drinks made on the premises from locally sourced ingredients and veggies from the onsite organic garden
- The showrooms and gallery offer an incredible display of large and small crystals, artefacts, singing bowls, jewellery, books, music, prayer flags, gifts and more.
“You don’t have to be a hippie crystal lover to like it there,” advises a reviewer. “It’s a place for anyone who likes nature and something a little different.”
“I have taken my children, friends, and my partner. It really is for everyone. Rare to have everyone happy at once.”
Make your holidays extra special! Come and visit the enchanted Crystal Castle, only 7 minutes from Mullumbimby.
“Last but not least, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a huge Thank You, to all of our visitors, our annual passholders, our dedicated team, and our wonderful suppliers and supporters, many of whose names you can see around this feature, who make the Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens the jewel of Byron and a magical and enriching destination for your spirit.”
Hours: 10am – 5pm daily NSW time, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday. All details including fees and simple directions at www.crystalcastle.com.au
– The Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens Team