ADVERTISING SALES POSITION - NEWSPAPER AND ONLINE
Byron Echo Newspaper and Echonetdaily digital daily news service www.echo.net.au
This is a 4 dpw permanent part-time position paying a salary + super + commission.
We have a well-established and popular free weekly newspaper, and also an innovative digital daily news publication Echonetdaily. We now need another sales rep working within our well-established and terrific Echo sales team, and selling into both our print and online publications.
In this position you will be responsible for visiting existing clients and developing new business, within and outside our distribution zone, and with a particular focus on the area of Byron Bay. There are revenue targets that you need to meet. The position is based in our Mullumbimby office.
You will need to be self-motivated, successful and a team player with:
- Newspaper advertising/online/radio sales experience
- The ability to assist clients with their marketing planning
- A connection with the Byron area
- Current unrestricted driver's licence and vehicle
- Intermediate computer skills
- Able to attend some out of hours meetings/events
- Ability to build a lasting relationships with clients
Please email your resume and a covering letter to the Sales Manager at