16 Shelley Drive, Byron Bay
Character filled, elevated timber home in the popular Pacific Vista area of Byron Bay.
Timber floors and high ceilings throughout the semi-open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas. Wide verandahs on three sides adjoin all living areas taking advantage of the tree top views. The three bedrooms are separated from the living areas.
This area is convenient to Byron Bay's town centre and beaches.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a charming home in a highly sought after area at a very attractive price.
Open: Saturday, 1 February 2014 10.00 - 10.30am
Details: Interest Over $570,000
Enquiries: Paul Banister 0438 856 552 / Su Reynolds 6685 8466
4/146 Old Bangalow Road, Byron Bay
Enjoy a lifestyle of privacy and tranquility.
A rare parcel of land nestled only minutes from Byron Bay township.
Enjoy all the benefits of being close to beautiful beaches and restaurants.
Lifestyle and privacy is something you will enjoy.
Build your dream home to complement this beautiful bush setting.
Open: Saturday, 1 February 2014 12.00 - 12.30pm
Details: Interest Over $550,000
Enquiries: Paul Banister 0438 856 552
Price Removed For A Quick Sale
16 Beech Drive, Suffolk Park, NSW
Located in a friendly neighbourhood moments away from Suffolk Parks shops, parks and beach, this well designed home enjoys a great flow and offers a choice of versatile living areas making it perfect for the growing family or investment.
• Set on a slightly elevated 621m Block
• Freestanding double garage would make a perfect studio (STCA)
• Light filled master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Located 400m to shops, play ground & sports field, 1.4km to beach
• Perfect opportunity to capitalise on this convenient location
• Solid investment or family home
Contact Agent: Brett Connable 0408 155 931 [email protected] Open Home: Thu & Sat 2pm - 2.30pm Details: Auction Feb 22, Onsite 2pm
Open Home: Thu & Sat 2pm - 2.30pm
Details: Auction Feb 22, Onsite 2pm
Straight-forward Proposition: Live-in Or Rent It Out
4/26 Beech Drive, Suffolk Park
Well presented two storey Byron Hill's townhouse, situated within a family friendly development of only seven located within close proximity of Suffolk Park shops, local reserves and Tallow Beach. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to buy into a tightly held complex, being well suited to astute property investors and owner occupiers alike.
• Central kitchen servicing individual living/lounge and dining rooms
• 3 upper bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom plus 2 separate toilet suites
• Balcony off main bedroom
• Secure off-street parking with alternate use potential
• Front and rear courtyards with low maintenance garden
Details: For Sale $450,000 Contact Agent: Ben Ross 0403 411 788 Open Home: Saturday 12pm - 12.30pm
Contact Agent: Ben Ross 0403 411 788
Open Home: Saturday 12pm - 12.30pm
Idyllic Retreat in Central Byron
9 Carlyle Street
• Rare quarter acre block
• DA approved for three dwellings
• Unique architect designed home
• Huge indoor/outdoor entertaining area
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Original cottage rents at $1040pw
Open Homes: 25.Jan/1.Feb/8.Feb/15.Feb: all 12pm-12:30pm Sales details: Auction, Saturday 22 February 2014, 12:30pm, on site Agent’s details: Liam Annesley, 0417 780 795, [email protected]
Sales details: Auction, Saturday 22 February 2014, 12:30pm, on site
Agent’s details: Liam Annesley, 0417 780 795, [email protected]
Create your own community or sustainable family haven in the Tweed Valley
Unique rainforest ‘village’ on 300 north facing acres.
• 4 renovated homes plus community/visitor centre
• Sweeping views across Caldera, Mt Doughboy and Mt Warning
• Elevated acres comprising pristine rainforest and plateau paddocks
• Mountain springs, waterfalls and swimming holes, abundant wildlife
• Equipped nursery, vegetable gardens and fruit/bush orchards
• School bus at gate, 15 mins Mt Burrell, 5 mins Clarrie Hall Dam
View PropertyOpen: Viewings by appointment only
Details: Offers over $1,500,000
Enquiries: Andrew Hall 0414 996 490