Rural Haven At Entry Price
813 Myocum Road, Myocum
Nestled at the heart of the Byron Shire in a picturesque rural setting lies an exciting opportunity to purchase a tastefully renovated farmhouse & restored 80 year old Dairy Bails embraced by 4 acres of farm land. A perfect rural retreat or hobby farm, this property enjoys a relaxed atmosphere making it easy to unwind & entertain. Featuring spacious living proportions, polished timber floors throughout with a light & bright design, complemented by a gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. The living area flows beautifully onto the outdoor entertaining deck that encapsulates country living at its best.
• 3 spacious bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom • 3 fenced paddocks suitable for hobby farming / horses • Original renovated Dairy Bails, approx 80 years old. Ideal studio, home office or teen retreat. • Only 8 minutes to Mullumbimby & 12 minutes to Byron Bay
• 3 fenced paddocks suitable for hobby farming / horses
• Original renovated Dairy Bails, approx 80 years old. Ideal studio, home office or teen retreat.
• Only 8 minutes to Mullumbimby & 12 minutes to Byron Bay
Open Home: Saturday 10am to 10:45am Contact Agent: Brett Connable 0408 155 931 [email protected] Details: Auction, Saturday 8th Feb, Onsite 11am
Contact Agent: Brett Connable 0408 155 931 [email protected]
Details: Auction, Saturday 8th Feb, Onsite 11am
Historic Church Circa 1911
14 Brooklet Road, Newrybar
Only the second time to market in 30 years, this grand old church located in the quaint village of Newrybar has incredible potential. Fully approved as a tourist facility, the church is presently being operated as a very popular tourist destination, or this is your chance to create an amazing home.
• 1,012sqm in the historic village of Newrybar
• 10 minutes to Broken Head Beach
• 5 minutes to Bangalow
• Council approved as Rural Tourist Facility
The home features the original timbers, pressed metal ceilings and beautiful crafted windows.
Open House: Saturday 11am to 11.30am Enquiries: Kaye Wilkie 0412 856 208 [email protected] Details: Auction Onsite, Saturday 1st March 9am
Enquiries: Kaye Wilkie 0412 856 208 [email protected]
Details: Auction Onsite, Saturday 1st March 9am
Right Time, Right Place, Right Price, Right Now!
57 James Gibson Drive, Clunes
The Clunes hinterland is the place to be in the current market – close to all the fashionable destinations such as Byron Bay and Bangalow but not overwhelmed by them, offering top value to the discerning buyer.
This charmer offers stylish open plan living on two levels, and will work for a big family or as home and office space.
Five bedrooms and two bathrooms, attractive pool, easy maintenance yard and great views from the generous decks.
What's not to like in this clever investment opportunity?
Open: Saturday, 25 January 2014 11.00-11.30am
Details: Forthcoming Auction Interest Over $549,000
Enquiries: Angela Cornell 0421 375 635
First Home Buyers - You Can Have a Pool Too!
7 Botanic Court, Mullumbimby
This light-filled brick home on a 653m2 block is ideal for families seeking space and convenience. Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, only minutes drive to Mullumbimby town centre and 15 minutes to the beaches of Brunswick Heads.
Generous living spaces include a front living room, open-plan kitchen, dining and family area that extends outdoors. There are three bedrooms, main with a walk-in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning.
With views of Mt Chincogan, the north facing, covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the fully tiled pool area.
Open: By Appointment
Details: Interest Over $460,000
Enquiries: Angela Cornell 0421 375 635 / Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698
Create your own community or sustainable family haven in the Tweed Valley
Unique rainforest ‘village’ on 300 north facing acres.
• 4 renovated homes plus community/visitor centre
• Sweeping views across Caldera, Mt Doughboy and Mt Warning
• Elevated acres comprising pristine rainforest and plateau paddocks
• Mountain springs, waterfalls and swimming holes, abundant wildlife
• Equipped nursery, vegetable gardens and fruit/bush orchards
• School bus at gate, 15 mins Mt Burrell, 5 mins Clarrie Hall Dam
View PropertyOpen: Viewings by appointment only
Details: Offers over $1,500,000
Enquiries: Andrew Hall 0414 996 490