Owners Recent Purchase Means They Need To Sell!
14 Bottlebrush Cres, Suffolk Park
Privacy and tranquility come to mind upon entering this charming two storey character home, located in a highly sought after neighbourhood moments away from Suffolk Park shops, Tavern and beach; this unique home offers a choice of versatile living areas making it perfect for the growing family or as a positive investment.
* Set on 601sqm elevated block with North facing backyard
* Already renovated, ready to move in or a great investment
* Save money with solar electricity & solar hot water
The elevated position maximises the North facing backyard and views of the lush native forest. The home features spacious living proportions, polished timber & marble floors and high ceilings throughout with a light and bright design. The main living area opens onto the impressive deck overlooking the spectacular 5 acre reserve, making this home the ideal entertainer.
* Light & airy interiors include a creative two storey floor plan
* Impressive balcony overlooking nature reserve, ideal for entertaining
* 7 minute drive to Byron Bay's vibrant town centre
This property represents a fantastic opportunity, offering exceptional value. As the owners have already bought another property, their motivation for a quick sale is extremely high, do yourself a favour and organise an inspection today.
Open Home: Thur 5pm - 5.30pm & Sat 10am - 10.30am
Details: Auction Sat May 10th, Onsite 2pm, Guide $650,000 to $750,000Contact Agent: Brett Connable 0408 155 931 [email protected]
Historic 1800's Queenslander
8 Lilli Pilli Drive, Byron Bay
Rarely does a property of such character and quality come to market. Built in the mid 1800's the home has many of the classic features of it's era. Ornate ceilings, Kauri pine floors & stained glass bay windows are just some fine examples.
There are four living areas and large verandahs which overlook a reserve. The combination of warmth & the natural leafy outlook have provided a haven for the owners over the past 20 years.
• Majestic historic Queenslander
• Self contained granny flat near completion
• Huge storage underneath the house, perfect for workshop /studio
• Large wrap around timber verandahs, ideal for entertaining
• 4 minute drive from Byron Bay's town centre
This property presents a wonderful opportunity to live in the peaceful surroundings of Lilli Pilli, a real oasis for nature lovers and is well known for its varied population of native birds and wildlife, while only minutes to Byron Bay town centre and Tallow Beach.
Details: Auction 24th May, Saturday 11.30am Onsite
Contact Agent: Michael Gudgeon 0419 495 494 [email protected]Open Home: Wed & Sat 11am to 11.30am