Property in Focus
Stunning Contemporary Home In The Heart Of Bangalow
11 Campbell Street, Bangalow
With a style fitting of the pages of a home magazine, this ultra-modern home offers a multi-level floor plan, complete privacy, elevated treed views and yet only a short walk to Bangalow's Main Street with an array of quality cafés, restaurants and school.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with access to balcony
- Study/dressing room off main bedroom
- Large separate rumpus/media room or 4th bedroom
- Large quality kitchen with stone benches, loads of storage and integrated European appliances
- Kitchen and living room overlooks the pool
- Well designed European laundry off kitchen
- Feature ethanol fireplace in living room
- Beautiful bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double sinks, freestanding bath and heated towel rail. Separate powder room.
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Masses of storage throughout the entire home
- Heated resort style pool and outdoor entertaining spaces
- 100% private landscaped garden
- Solar hot water
- Private outdoor shower
Open: Saturday, 2 May 11.00 – 11.30am Details: Auction Onsite 16 May 1.00pm
Details: Auction Onsite 16 May 1.00pmThis property will be sold on or before auction.Enquiries: Su Reynolds 0428 888 660
One of the last remaining beachside lots!
2 Marattia Place, Suffolk Park
When you are on this 704m2 level corner lot with a north east aspect, it is unmistakable just how close to the beach you are. This open land enjoys uninterrupted natural light and you can hear the sounds of the ocean.
This land is ready to build on with many of the preliminary investigations done by the current owner.
With new homes commanding a premium price particularly in areas this close to the beach, this property presents an opportunity to build your dream home. With the extremely strong real estate market in beachside Suffolk Park this could also be an opportunity to build, sell and enjoy the profit!
The property is Torren's Title meaning no fees or restrictions.
Just 300m to Tallow Beach, a quick stroll to the shops and tavern and a bike track along the beach to schools and the centre of Byron Bay.
Open: By Appointment Details: Auction Onsite 23 May 3.00pmEnquiries: Su Reynolds 0428 888 660