Property in Focus
Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!
10-12 Giaour Street, Byron Bay
This magnificent property is positioned in one of Byron Bay’s most exclusive beach side locations. Set on the edge of Belongil estuary and bird sanctuary, you can relax by the water and be captivated by the hinterland views through to Mt Warning.
A few steps will have you on the beach or at nearby restaurants. A 20 minute stroll will take you into Byron Bay’s town centre.
Beautifully crafted, ‘A Beach House At Byron’ features a unique design which allows for many different options.
• Large double block
• Eco friendly design with 4 bed, 2 bath main home
• Multiple entertaining verandas
• 2 separate studios, one on the water’s edge
• Lush tropical gardens and meandering paths
• Uninterrupted sounds of the surf and native birdlife
• Total privacy and peace away from the main roads
• Large double garage
• Currently operating as holiday accommodation and boasting a generous income stream
Approval to operate as a B&B
• Private retreat or holiday let – the choice is yours!
This is a very unique lifestyle property…your inspection is highly recommended.
Open: By appointment Details: Interest Over $2,650,000
Details: Interest Over $2,650,000Enquiries: James Young 0419 856 840, Su Reynolds 0428 888 660
Stunning, Fully Renovated Home On 1 Acre
17 Brookview Court, Ewingsdale
Set on 1 acre (4083m2) in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac, this builders own home offers a great lifestyle with total privacy and is only a 7 minute drive into the hub of Byron Bay. Beautifully renovated and built to the highest standard, the quality and attention to detail displayed throughout are second to none. The home has vast proportions and multiple living spaces which makes it ideal for large or extended families.
- Huge central open plan living, dining and lounge area
- Multiple formal and informal living spaces
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, double pantry, island bench and oven with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Spacious master bedroom/parents retreat with huge walk in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
- Study/home office
- Timber floors
- Ducted A/C and solar hot water system
- Large 94m2 covered outdoor entertaining space
- North facing rear yard
- Beautiful grounds and established landscaping and trees
- Massive garage/studio space with workshop, storage area and bathroom
- Garden shed and double carport
Call or email us for further information.
Open: Saturday, 17 October 11.00 – 11.30am, Sunday, 18 October 11.00 – 11.30amDetails: Interest Over $1,450,000Enquiries: James Young 0419 856 840, Su Reynolds 0428 888 660