Property in Focus
169 Cedar Road, Wilson's Creek
This fully renovated Tuscan inspired home on 8.2 acres is being sold well below replacement cost, and features:
• Superb architecture, 5 bedrooms with central bathroom
• Full chef’s kitchen with state of the art appliances and large walk in pantry
• C-Bus Smart home controls for mood and scene lighting and remote home control
• All rooms hardwired with cat 6 cables for ultimate 21st century connectivity.
• Under-floor heating in the kitchen, dining, living areas and bathroom
• Remote controlled opening skylights with rain sensors for auto-closing
• 3G mobile phone reception plus broadband
• Stunning resort style swimming pool, sauna and spa
• Studio and huge storage shed with room renovation and ample room for parking, boats, trailers, caravan
• Lush rainforest walk to swimming platform down at the river
• Unlimited water
• 10 minutes into the centre of Mullumbimby, 20 minutes to Byron Bay and 50 minutes to Coolangatta Airport
• 10km to the Shearwater, The Mullumbimby Steiner School
Open: Thursday, 22 October 12.00 – 12.30pm and Saturday, 24 October 1.00 – 1.30pm Details: Interest Over $1,095,000
Details: Interest Over $1,095,000Enquiries: Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698, Paul Prior 0418 324 297
19 Benloro Lane, Myocum
Located in one of Myocum's most sought after positions, this 2.5 acre property offers a peaceful lifestyle with the convenience of being only a 10 minute drive to Byron Bay and its stunning beaches.
The home features a newly renovated bathroom and kitchen with stone benchtops, s/s appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the spacious dining and lounge room with split system A/C and study alcove.
There are 3 bedrooms. The main has an ensuite and there is family bathroom and separate W/C. 2 rooms open onto a split level timber deck that has beautiful rural views.
Horse lovers will be in their element with a 2 bay horse stable. There is also a machinery/tool shed with the additions of a carport and further storage. Includes - 2 x 22,000 litre water tanks, new water pump to the house, bore water with a pump in the shed and an assortment of citrus including 3 Mango trees.
Open: Saturday, 24 October 12.00 – 12.30pm Details: $775,000Enquiries: Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698, Paul Prior 0418 324 297