Property in Focus
AUCTION 28TH NOVEMBER
14 Short Street, Brunswick Heads
1062m2 with large home and development potential in ever sought after Brunswick Heads.
Located only a short stroll to the river, beach and town, this large solid brick home offers the astute buyer a sensational seaside lifestyle with passive income and/or development potential.
Set on a large parcel with rear lane access, this block offers a myriad of options with the existing home set to the front of the block and a huge level backyard through to the lane. The current rental return is $760 per week. This property lends itself to further development which would lead to increased income potential to the savvy investor/developer.
Brunswick Heads is a thriving township of boutique shopping, fabulous dining, great fishing, pristine beaches and spectacular views. Situated just 10 mins to Byron Bay and 30 mins from the Gold Coast Airport.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, the options are endless;
• Renovate the existing home with ample room for a Granny Flat, shed and boat STCA
• Build your dream family or holiday home and enjoy space and privacy STCA
• Develop the block for the savvy investors STCA
Open: Tuesday and Saturday 10.00 – 10.30amDetails: Auction 28th NovemberEnquiries: Paul Prior 0418 324 297, Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698
Prestigious Coorabell Estate With Ocean Views
443 Coorabell Road, Coorabell
Commanding prime position on the ridgeline, this prestigious Coorabell property enjoys spectacular ocean and hinterland views. The sunsets are simply magical. Set amongst beautiful grounds, the 4.5 acre estate features a large family home which displays a perfect marriage between form and function. Completely private and secluded, yet close to all amenities, you will instantly fall in love with this breathtaking location.
• Open plan kitchen, meals and living area flowing onto outdoor entertaining area and pool
• 3 bedrooms on the ground level ( 2 with built in robes)
• Parents retreat on the 2nd level with WIR, ensuite, lounge and deck with hinterland views
• Main bathroom with garden outlook
• Lock up garage plus carport and work shed
• In ground salt water swimming pool with panoramic vistas
• Fully tarred driveway
• 3 water tanks
• Solar panels and solar hot water system
• Established and well maintained gardens and lawns
• 5 mins to Federal Village, 10 mins to Mullumbimby and Bangalow and 15 mins to Byron Bay
Open: Wednesday and Saturday 11.00 – 11.30amDetails: Contact Agent For PriceEnquiries: Paul Prior 0418 324 297, Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698