Property in Focus
Perched high on the Montecollumn Ridge
14 Monet Drive, Montecollum
This exclusive 17 acre property boasts 360 degree views from the beaches enveloping Byron Bay through to the Lighthouse and Mt Chincogan down the Huonbrook Valley. The property has been designed to take full advantage of the glorious outlook.
The large contemporary home will accommodate family gatherings on the grandest scale in complete luxury and comfort.
This property offers what most people move to this area for, peace, privacy a natural environment and a totally relaxed lifestyle.
• Light filled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom quality built home
• 8 minutes’ drive to Mullumbimby shops and 25 minutes’ drive to beach
• Indoor/outdoor lifestyle with multiple living and entertaining areas
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• All 4 bedrooms are king size with air conditioning, beautiful views
• 3 wrap around entertaining decks with ocean and hinterland views
• Large in ground solar heated pool, heated spa and shower room
• Perfect for a large family or 2 small families
• Beautiful established gardens
• Broadband internet access
• Solar hot water, several water tanks, bore and 3 phase power
• Shed ideal for banana plantation
Open: Thursday 4 February 12.00 – 12.30pm, Friday 12 February 2.00 – 2.30pm, Saturday 13 February 10.00 – 10.30am Details:
Friday 12 February 2.00 – 2.30pm,
Saturday 13 February 10.00 – 10.30am
Details:Contact Agent For Price Enquiries: Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698, James Young 6685 8466
Family Home + Granny Flat + Studio
46 Broken Head Road, Newrybar
Set on 2685m2 (over half an acre), this Newrybar property offers a real sense of privacy and elevation with a beautiful, vast rural outlook, granny flat accommodation plus work studio spaces.
The solid brick home features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All of the bedrooms have BIR’s, the main has a WIR, ensuite and aA/C. There is a central bathroom, separate W/C, store room and separate laundry.
At the hub of the home is an open plan living, dining and kitchen with high raked timber ceilings and large windows to showcase the glorious rural outlook.
Separate to the home is a one bedroom granny flat with living room, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry. PLUS there is also a 2 room work studio with storeroom and small tool shed.
Surrounded by 37 hectares of farmland with the convenience of being able to walk to the Harvest Café, or you can drive a few minutes to Broken Head beach for a surf. Byron Bay, Bangalow and Lennox Head are also close by.
Open: Saturday, 30 January 10.00 – 10.30am Details:
Details:$750,000 to $830,000Enquiries: Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698, Su Reynolds 6685 8466