Property in Focus
14 Monet Drive, Montecollum
This exclusive 17 acre property boasts 360 degree views from the beaches enveloping Byron Bay through to the Lighthouse and Mt Chincogan down the Huonbrook Valley. The property has been designed to take full advantage of the glorious outlook.
The large contemporary home will accommodate family gatherings on the grandest scale in complete luxury and comfort.
This property offers what most people move to this area for, peace, privacy a natural environment and a totally relaxed lifestyle.
• Light filled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom quality built home
• 8 minutes’ drive to Mullumbimby shops and 25 minutes’ drive to beach
• Indoor/outdoor lifestyle with multiple living and entertaining areas
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• All 4 bedrooms are king size with air conditioning, beautiful views
• 3 wrap around entertaining decks with ocean and hinterland views
• Large in ground solar heated pool, heated spa and shower room
• Perfect for a large family or 2 small families
• Beautiful established gardens
• Broadband internet access
• Solar hot water, several water tanks, bore and 3 phase power
• Shed ideal for banana plantation
• Bore water
Open: By appointment
Details: $1,900,000 to $2,100,000
Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698, James Young 0419 856 840
258 Acres Within 5 Minutes To Coast
Lot 1 & Lot 2 189 Tyagarah Road, Tyagarah
This iconic parcel of land totals 104.37 hectares. The established business which currently farms approx. 120 acres of Soft Leaf Buffalo Grass also includes equipment, machinery and a huge machinery shed with 3 phase power, a workers or staff room with bathroom and a separate A/C office. There is plenty of available land to increase the turf operations or graze cattle as it is a very rich feed lot, is level and offers excellent access to transport.
The land itself holds a current Byron Shire Council DA approval which allows the block to be to split into 2 separate titles, both with building envelopes. Alternatively you may simply choose to leave as is, build your dream home and take advantage of the views back to Cape Byron. The current owner enjoys living in a small cabin which offers 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living space and a bathroom. The cottage and the shed have council approval.
You will not find a bigger parcel of land in such an accessible location to Byron Bay’s beaches and facilities, the Pacific Motorway, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads and GC Airport is only a 40 min drive.
Sold as a going concern.
Open: Saturday 5th and 12th March 11.00 - 11.30am
Details: Auction 2nd April if not sold prior
Enquiries: Helen Huntly-Barratt 0412 332 232, James Young 0419 856 840