Property in Focus
Prime Acreage Minutes To Byron Bay & Bangalow
46 Fowlers Lane, Bangalow
Here is a rare opportunity to purchase quality acreage with magnificent views so close to Byron Bay and Bangalow. 24 hectares (61 acres) of gently sloping, north facing, clean land which is rich in soil suitable for agricultural, horticultural or lifestyle endeavours. There is an upgraded 4 bedroom home with studio PLUS 2 building sites where you could build your own stunning custom designed home and not over capitalise.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with wood fire and access onto a covered deck
• Northern rural and coastal outlook
• High ceilings, large rooms, polished timber floors
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• New roof, re wired and re plumbed
• Open plan living and dining with wood fire
• Functional kitchenette and slate floors
• One bedroom plus bathroom
• Covered front porch
LAND AND LOCATION
• Previously certified organic farm
• Frost free
• 40 mega litre irrigation licence
• New fences
• Large machinery shed
• 360 degree views including significant ocean views through to Brunswick Heads and beyond
• This property will benefit from the new highway upgrade offering even more tranquillity
Open: By appointment Details: $2,250,000 to $2,450,000
Details: $2,250,000 to $2,450,000Paul Banister 0438 856 552, Helen Huntly-Barratt 0412 332 232
Stylish Duplex With Large Yard 100m To Beach
2/30 Brandon Street, Suffolk Park
Located just one street from Tallow Beach, this stylish duplex offers an easy, breezy beachside lifestyle complete with a tasteful renovation and large yard with rear access!
The home is spacious and full of light with timber floors and an east facing open plan living/dining room that flows onto a lovely patio. The kitchen is modern with stone benchtops including a large breakfast bar and dishwasher.
There are 2 bedrooms both with built in robes. The main has a large window to take in the pretty view and privacy of the large back yard and gardens. There is a central bathroom and internal laundry with extra storage space.
A double carport running along the side of the building creates plenty of room for car parking and a protected and private outdoor living area.
An appealing home or investment in a quiet street only minutes’ walk to the beach, Suffolk Park shops, tavern and bike track into Byron Bay’s town centre and schools.
Agent declares interest.
Open: Saturday, 9 April 12.00 – 12.30pmDetails: $660,000 to $695,000Enquiries: Paul Banister 0438 856 552, Helene Adams 0412 139 807