Property in Focus
Beach Side Living At Its Best!
House 4 of 3 Sallywattle Drive, Suffolk Park
This spacious, contemporary home is just minutes' walk along a private track to beautiful Tallow Beach.
Set over two levels, the home really depicts the perfect north coast lifestyle with flowing indoor/outdoor living spaces and an abundance of natural light.
• Versatile floorplan
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• 3 bedrooms have spa ensuite (1 being a 2 way bathroom), 1 bedroom has walk-in robe, all others have built-ins
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living with polished concrete floors flowing through to outdoor alfresco entertaining, private rear yard and fabulous in ground swimming pool
• Spacious upstairs living area with timber floors
• High ceilings and wide timber staircase
• 504m2 with north facing aspect and established tropical landscaping
• Double garage with drive through rear door
A quiet, secure cul-de-sac with a safe area for children to play and the convenience of being within a short walk of the shopping centre, tavern and sealed bike track all the way to Byron Bay and schools.
The private beach track through Midgon Park to Tallow Beach makes this the ultimate beachside lifestyle!.
Open: Thursday 12 May 12.00 – 12.30pm and Saturday, 14 May 10.00 – 10.30am
Details: $950,000 - $1,045,000
Enquiries: Paul Prior 0418 324 297, Paul Banister 0438 856 552
Outstanding Eco-Tourism Property On 100 Acres
463 Tuntable Creek Road, Tuntable Creek
This stunning architect designed home with games room overlooks a beautiful dam situated at the top of Tuntable Creek Valley.
The 100 acres offers numerous options including DA approval for 7 x 2 bedroom cabins plus managers residence.
Currently there is a separate studio overlooking one of the dams. There is an abundance of water with 4 dams, 7 large water tanks incl. 2 x 500,000lt tanks beneath the house that act as a self-cooling system, and access to Tuntable Creek featuring big water holes and rapids.
• Combustion wood heaters
• The outdoor entertaining area has its own pot belly and fire pit
• Jarrah timber floors and high ceilings
• Library/storage area plus attic storage space
• Underground cellar
• Great mobile phone reception and internet access
• 15x12m machinery shed with concrete slab and self-sustainable solar system
• Self-sustainable with solar systems, wind turbine and generator
• Rainforest regeneration plan in progress
7 mins to The Channon, 30 mins to Lismore, 50 mins to Byron Bay, 15 mins to Nimbin and a 1.5 hour drive to the Gold Coast Airport. There is school bus pick up at the front gate.
Open: Saturday 3.00 – 3.30pm
Details: $1,495,000 - $1,600,000
Enquiries: Paul Prior 0418 324 297