Discover Retrofitting at the Green Building Centre
Would you like to find out how to make your home or business premises more comfortable in winter and summer, more energy efficient and more sustainable?
The Green Building Centre has invited a number of local speakers and businesses to tell us how in a series of FREE Wednesday lunchtime talks on retrofitting for energy efficiency.
• Oct 16 Easy steps to energy efficiency
• Oct 23 Solar power for no extra cost
• Oct 30 Solar hot water for northern rivers climate
• Nov 6 Healthy home ventilation and draught sealing
• Nov 20 Keeping the heat out
• Dec 18 Home retrofit, a case study
See the full program of talks at www.facebook.com/greenbuildingcentre/events
or call in at the Green Building Centre to pick up a program.
1 Brigantine St, Arts & Industry Park, Byron Bay. 0427 701 653.