IT Savvy Accounts Manager
HBI Australia is a professional building, construction, roofing and asbestos removal company based in Byron Bay.
We are seeking an IT savvy Accounts Manager to work from our Byron Bay office on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and attributes:
- An accounting degree or Cert IV in Bookkeeping including extensive experience in all aspects of Accounts including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and BAS using an accounting program, preferable Reckon (Quickbooks)
- Ability to manage high volumes of data processing
- Good IT skills desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and competing demands
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in an office environment preferred
- Extensive experience with MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing high volumes of accounts receivable and accounts payable invoices
- Payment of supplier accounts
- Processing weekly payroll
- Preparation of monthly IAS and quarterly BAS
- Reconciliations of multiple bank accounts and credit cards
- Monitoring accounts receivable on a regular basis
- Arranging bank transfers as required
- Preparation of reports for directors, managers and building supervisors as required
- Liaising with external accountant as required
- Assisting other team members as required
- Other numerous tasks as required
Remuneration will be determined upon experience. Immediate start.
You will be reporting directly to our Operations Manager.
To be considered for this exciting positon, please forward your resume to: [email protected]