Based in Byron Bay, Spanline Australia is the national head office for the Spanline Home Additions group.
This permanent, part time position (Mon-Fri: 10am-2pm) within our purchasing department is primarily responsible for assisting with:
- Processing of sales/purchase orders.
- Customer and supplier communication.
- Completion of weekly reports on stock levels.
- End of month procedures as directed.
- Rolling stock takes.
- General administrative support, including filing, for the Purchasing and Finance sections.
- Reception/phone cover and support.
- Effective contribution and participation in the team environment.
The successful applicant will be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Outlook Express.
Effective communication skills both verbal and written are essential, as is the ability to learn new skills and software.
Apply by email only to: Katie Davies
Spanline Australia Administration Manager
Applications close Friday, 23rd September, 2016.