Harvest Newrybar are doing a series of lunches called the World Tour of Lunches, inspired by their culturally diverse team.
After kicking off with the best of British food in June, Harvest Newrybar are now on the second leg of their World Tour of Lunches, this time bringing the taste of the streets of Vietnam to our doorstep at their historic Old Bakery in Newrybar.
Vietnamese food is considered very healthy, with the emphasis on freshness of food and the use of many herbs and vegetables.
On Saturday 22 July, Vietnamese chef Si will take lunch guests on an interactive journey through the streets of Vietnam including matched beverages with a Vietnamese twist.
World Tour Lunch
• Rice noodles in rich beef broth with sprouts coriander, onion, pepper and spring onions
• Hanoi crisp parcels : pork, carrots, black fungus, eggs, glass noodles, shallots served with traditional fish sauce
• Marinated beef wrapped in betel leaves, toasted peanuts
• Barbecue pork, rice vermicelli, pickled daikon, carrots, rice paper roll green pawpaw salad, chili garlic air-dried beef
• Caramelised fish, palm sugar, ginger, chili, pepper, steamed rice
• Banana & sago pearls, coconut cream, pandanus leaves crushed peanuts, sesame seeds.
More info: Harvest Newrybar.
Saturday 22 July 2017 at 1pm / $85pp.
Email: [email protected] / 6687 2644
Harvest Newrybar Bakery Scotch Oven