King tides will once again be impacting roads in Ballina over the coming days.
The king tides will be occurring during the mornings and where possible motorists, motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists should avoid affected roadways, says a Ballina Shire Council spokesperson.
Salt water may affect the maintenance of people’s vehicles and bodywork.
Roads likely to be affected by king tides and saltwater flooding include:
* Tamar Street, Ballina
* Riverside Drive, West Ballina
* River Street, West Ballina
* Burns Point Ferry Road, West Ballina
* North Creek Road, North Ballina
* Southern Cross Drive, North Ballina
* Uralba Road, Uralba
* Old Bangalow Road, Tintenbar
* Tamarind Dr, Cumbalum